Special Licences

According to http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/classes.shtml here is a list of a few different drivers licences that one must have to drive specific vehicles. (click to enlarge)


You can refer to the career page and see a few careers that require degrees, but some careers don’t need a degree at all. They just need on the job training or a certificate of training. You can look into a close-by community college to see if it offers training for certain jobs. There are some […]

Engineering Degree

UMKC (University of Missouri Kansas City) offers a civil and mechanical engineering bachelor degree Also offers master program for civil and mechanical KU (University of  Kansas) There is a whole school of Engineering that holds many different Engineering degrees that may relate to the Roadway Industry. WSU (Witchita State University) Offers Bachelor degree in mechanical […]

Like Us!